“Great in living and learning”
In our school, we have a dual focus: living and learning. We want to make people great. We get the inspiration for this from the daily dynamics and diversity of a school that’s great in learning and living.
We focus on living with confidence and a positive attitude. We are only satisfied with the quality of living when we can answer with a resounding “yes” to the following questions:
– Are we approachable for pupils and parents?
– Do we approach each pupil as a unique personality?
– Are we attentive to the wellbeing of our pupils?
– Do we invite independence and creativity?
– Do we encourage social engagement?
We focus on learning with challenges and care for pupils. We are only satisfied with the quality of learning when we can answer with a resounding “yes” to the following questions:
– Are we professional and at the same time focused on cross-curricular learning?
– Do we take a progressive approach to new developments in education?
– Do we have an eye for the talent of each individual pupil?
– Do we offer challenges to strong learners?
– Do we provide care to pupils who deserve a helping hand?
With this mission, we build a vibrant mosaic with attention for every little piece. Campus Rozenberg is itself a piece in a mosaic. As part of our school community KSOM, as part of the Mol context, as part of Catholic Education, as part of society, we want to play a constructive, dynamic and future-oriented role. That is what we stand for. That is what we are going for!